Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
Donate to support Catholic Answers Live by going to catholicanswersradio.com or calling 888-291-8000. You are the reason why the radio show has continued for so many years. Thank you!
- 05:49 - Am I committing a grave sin if I drink around my brother-in-law who is an alcoholic?
- 17:55 - Are we experiencing the end times? Can we know this from Scripture?
- 31:02 - What is the difference between the Eastern rites and Western rites regarding the sacrament of Confirmation?
- 41:15 - Are you a part of any charismatic Catholic groups since you used to be Pentecostal?
- 48:10 - What is the difference between devotionals and sacramentals? What makes it superstitious?