Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 03:35 - What did St. Gregory of Nissa believe about the Eucharist?
- 14:42 - Is it true that at one point in Catholic history an empress was putting evil popes into office and was even married to one of them?
- 18:23 - What is the Catholic answer to the Protestant objection that there does not need to be an infallible authority to select the canon of Scripture?
- 32:43 - Is it true that two people can confer the sacrament of marriage upon one another in the absence of clergy?
- 37:05 - What is the current position of the Catholic Church on limbo?
- 46:04 – How did Jesus address the 5,000?
- 48:20 - Is it true that the particles left by the Eucharist are no longer important?
- 52:24 - Is it appropriate to pray, “Sweet and immaculate heart of Mary, be the salvation of my soul”?
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
Want more from Tim Staples?