Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 10:34 - There is a group that says that the devil is more afraid of Mary than of Jesus Christ. Isn’t this blasphemy?
- 15:14 - It seems like at times men in Scripture need to be commissioned by Christ to cast out demons, but Jesus also says, whoever is not against me is for me. How can we reconcile these two positions?
- 21:58 - How can people justify entertaining the idea of women priests?
- 29:06 - A family member told me she had a vision that I was going to have a baby and that she had seen the baby. She practices necromancy and other things. How can I speak to her about this?
- 34:46 - How can we worship in truth instead of going to Church during this time?
- 40:07 - How can we consider Methodists to be Christian, considering that they openly support abortion and gay marriage?
- 46:40 - Usually a single host is used at the altar table, but many hosts are taken from the tabernacle for Holy Communion. How are there so many consecrated hosts in the tabernacle?
- 49:47 - If one says multiple rosaries in a day, must one do the beginning and ending prayers each time?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate