Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 07:35 - What is the justification of Holy Days?
- 17:10 - Is there a difference in Scripture between using the word “rend” versus “tear”?
- 20:18 - Chris Check did a fabulous job speaking about Lepanto. How do we speak so well about the Catholic Church with confidence?
- 33:05 - What is the difference between blessings and graces?
- 36:52 - My wife is Protestant and she does not understand the intricacies of the Catholic Church. How can I explain to her the many traditions of the Church, like burning incense, the priest speaking prayers under his breath?
- 47:18 - Vatican I Session 2: 6 January 1870 Profession of faith quote, “This true Catholic faith, outside of which none can be saved…” Does the Church still hold that Protestants are not saved?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate