Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 01:57 - Can I, as a non-Catholic, enter into communion with the Church through an SSPX parish?
- 06:45 - I am Protestant and have been looking into Catholicism. Where can I start really learning about Catholicism?
- 14:32 - Is it possible that suffering on earth can shorten or replace time in purgatory after death?
- 22:31 - How does it work to receive Jesus within you? What about the Holy Spirit?
- 34:30 - Does society influence religion? What is Catholic teaching about this?
- 43:55 - In the Old Testament, there seems to be a lot of polygamy? Were wives seen in a different light at that time?
- 50:55 - Facebook live…My Protestant family talks about the Mark of the Beast. What is the Catholic view of this in Revelation?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate