Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 07:47 - Why do Catholics believe in baptizing infants?
- 14:20 - If all sins are forgiven in confession, will they be brought back up again in purgatory?
- 18:28 - Why did Jesus have to descend into Hell?
- 29:49 - What effect does the news that the Dead Sea Scrolls are fraudulent on biblical scholarship?
- 33:52 - What is the Catholic teaching about the dead going to heaven in light of John 3:13?
- 45:05 - Can I go to confession for the sins of my entire life? Is it okay to confess sins that I have already confessed before?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate