Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 5:00 – My grandson is not baptized. Can I take him to Church and get him the sacraments?
- 11:52 - What does Canon Law say about being withheld from receiving Communion?
- 17:31 - Why do we need to confess to a priest?
- 22:12 - Are Catholics aware of Cardinal Pell being in jail and is there anything being done about this?
- 29:05 - If I stay home from Mass because of the coronavirus, is that a sin? My diocese has not canceled Masses.
- 31:43 - What can you tell me about Pope Innocent the VIII?
- 34:10 - I am Catholic but I really want to learn more about the Catholic faith. Where can I start? My priest told me I cannot take RCIA classes.
- 41:40 - I am in marriage prep and RCIA and I won’t be able to receive the Eucharist at my wedding. Will that affect the validity of our marriage?
- 46:32 - Can you explain Mark 16:16 versus Luke 23:32-43?
- 51:05 - If a priest is bad or has sinned, can he still say the Mass and consecrate?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate