Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 04:33 - Are Micah 3:3, Psalm 27:2, and Isaiah 49:26 symbolic?
- 08:13 - Why doesn’t the Church fund more scientific investigations of miracles in the Church so that more atheists would come to believe in God?
- 21:38 - Are the fruits of intercessory prayer spiritually productive?
- 29:40 - Was Judas present at the Last Supper and if so, did he receive the Sacrament of Holy Orders and the Eucharist in a state of mortal sin?
- 32:48 - In Mark 6, when Jesus says whoever is not for me is against me, does this mean that all Christians are of equal knowledge?
- 41:00 - What does the Catholic Church believe about Islam?
- 50:22 - How can I understand the seemingly wrath-filled God of the Old Testament and the merciful Jesus of the New Testament?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate