Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 07:35 - How do I respond to an atheist who believes in syncretism in the 1st century?
- 20:25 - In Scripture it says, many are called, but few are chosen. How do Catholics interpret that?
- 35:00 - Do they leave the bread in monstrance or do they change it out?
- 42:00 - How can our sacramentals be blessed during this time when we don’t have physical access to priests?
- 48:40 - Can you tell me about the three seers of Fatima? What were the graces that they received?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate