Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 01:30 - Do we need religion in order to believe in God and does God need it to exist?
- 14:35 - Can I go to confession over the phone or can I confess my sins without a priest during this time?
- 28:12 - Is it true that we don’t need a physical building for a Church? How can I speak to a friend about our need for Churches?
- 36:39 - Did St. Paul have apostolic succession?
- 40:43 - Why does there have to be any gluten in the Eucharist?
- 42:58 – How do we know that Peter was the successor of Christ?
- 51:26 - Why is it so hard to be a Catholic? It seems like other religions have it a lot easier than we do.
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate