Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:35 - Is it true that you can consecrate bread yourself along with the priest while watching Mass on the livestream?
- 14:00 - Why can’t I live with my girlfriend? We have love.
- 23:05 - Is it okay for priests to live stream the Mass to people in the Church parking lot and then to distribute the Eucharist to the line of cars?
- 31:55 - Is it wrong to receive the Eucharist in the hand?
- 42:10 - I am struggling with serious habitual sin. What can I do?
- 47:50 - If one partner in a marriage is using contraception but the other spouse is opposed to it, what can they do?
- 53:05 - What Bible translation is the best for a Catholic to use?
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
Want more from Tim Staples?