Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 05:40 - What is the Catholic point of view on St. Augustine? Why do they accept his writings?
- 11:36 - Does the Church believe that it was possible for Christ to be tempted?
- 18:37 - How can a disease be transmitted through the Eucharist? Why are we not allowed to receive on the tongue anymore?
- 25:00 - Does the Virgin Mary appear under different names to identify with the culture she is appearing to?
- 35:40 - I want to ask for advice for a person who is struggling with a serious sin. If I do seek advice, whoever I talk to in my community will know immediately who I am talking about, even if I try to keep it anonymous. How can I go about seeking advice?
- 43:01 - What can I do when a person with a large audience slanders the pope?
- 48:53 - When you are fasting, are you allowed any calories through drinks?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate