Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 00:41 - I have an American Bible from 1972. In John 6:62, it says the flesh is useless. Could this mean Jesus’ flesh?
- 12:27 - My younger sister is getting married. She is not a practicing Catholic. Should I attend the wedding?
- 18:23 - During Lent, how can I keep spiritual endurance when I am struggling already?
- 24:44 - When is it acceptable to receive ashes for Ash Wednesday?
- 28:42 - Why are Catholic Bibles Masoretic text with Septuagint influences?
- 35:14 - Is it theologically possible for an all-powerful, all-knowing God to be evil?
- 38:15 - Why do they call it the Mass and not Church?
- 43:35 - How do Catholics view Ephesians 6:10, “the armor of God”?
- 49:00 - Is it true that not many people will be saved? If so, how can we remain joyful?
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
Want more from Tim Staples?