Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 04:10 - How do we know when Jesus is being figurative and when he is being literal?
- 17:20 - Why do you think so many scientists become atheists?
- 24:09 - Does the Catholic Church recognize couples living together as having the grace of marriage?
- 29:46 - In Matthew 5:18, what needs to be accomplished?
- 44:04 - During Lent, can you have lemon in your tea during the fasting periods?
- 47:14 - I frequently hear Baptists say, “The Church didn’t give us the Bible, the Bible gave us the Church.” How can I respond to this?
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
Want more from Tim Staples?