Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 04:00 - Why aren’t indulgences as pervasive now as they were before Vatican II?
- 09:50 - How can I talk to someone about Catholicism who is antagonistic towards the faith?
- 18:00 - I went to a non-Catholic wedding and the officiant said he was a templar. What could he mean?
- 22:00 - Is it sinful to receive Communion when you’ve arrived late to Mass?
- 30:15 - Why do you have to go to a priest to confess sin?
- 40:55 - If God loves us, why should we fear him?
- 45:06 - Is there any theological leeway for us to have married priests?
- 50:34 - Does the Bible say explicitly how the priest has the power to transform the bread and wine into the Body and Blood of Christ?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate