Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 05:08 - How are communion services supposed to look and sound?
- 12:57 - What is the Church’s teaching on hypnosis for weight loss or to quit smoking?
- 14:23 - What are the advantages of sitting in front of the Blessed Sacrament?
- 17:46 - What does the Church teach about a marriage between people of different faiths?
- 29:22 - What does justification by faith and works really mean?
- 42:02 - How do I explain apostolic succession to my Protestant friend who believes that succession ended when the apostles died?
- 51:04 - Why did everyone before Noah live for so long?
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
Want more from Tim Staples?