Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:21 - Why does the Catholic Church still insist on using a priest for confession? Why do Catholics use priests when Jesus is our high priest?
- 15:17 - How do I become a Messianic Jew?
- 17:40 - Where do the ashes during Lent come from? Is there Scriptural evidence for this?
- 22:35 - What is the biblical support for people being able to receive Communion but not remarry once they have divorced? Where does this teaching come from?
- 33:25 - My non-Catholic friend said it’s okay to have multiple wives, using Scripture as evidence. How can I refute this?
- 39:43 - Jesus talks about “whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven.” What did that mean in the original Greek?
- 46:10 - Is it appropriate to change the images of Jesus and Mary to other races than their actual race?
- 50:09 - What is the best translation of the Bible?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate