Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 01:47 - Why would God create the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden if Adam and Eve were not meant to eat from it?
- 07:59 - Is it true to say that God the Father was born of Mary?
- 13:21 - Why is the Assumption of Mary a dogma?
- 21:36 - Is suffering required in order to attain heaven? If so, how could God be loving to require such a thing?
- 33:49 - Did the Father beget the Son through knowledge?
- 39:55 - What evidence is there for the Immaculate Conception?
- 48:40 - How do I navigate a family relationship with someone who is flirting with the occult?
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
Want more from Tim Staples?