Please support Catholic Answers Live for the next 3 months by donating at catholicanswersradio.com. God bless!
- 03:38 - Why might the motion for an annulment be overturned by the Church?
- 13:27 - What led the Church to define the Immaculate Conception?
- 23:31 - If you remember or realize that you committed sins that you didn’t say in Confession, do you have to stop receiving the Eucharist until you can go back to Confession?
- 33:21 - I am Protestant. How do you know which denomination is the true Church?
- 48:40 - How does the authority of the papacy work?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate