Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 00:34 - Is it okay to live in the neocatechumenal way?
- 05:49 - With the Lunar New Year currently being celebrated, what are your thoughts on offering incense to the dead in a Mass setting?
- 11:48 - Did God command the Israelites to commit genocide, especially regarding the Malachites?
- 19:49 - What was the role of Mary during the Passion and Crucifixion? Also, what was she doing between the Resurrection and Pentecost?
- 28:34 - What are your thoughts on “The Book of Truth” which are prophecies from Marie Divine Mercy? They are prophecies about the end of the world.
- 31:40 - I am a Protestant pastor and am going to wedding a couple. The bride is Catholic. How can I best honor her Catholic faith in this?
- 42:20 - When did the tradition of praying to the saints and using relics start?
- 49:00 - An atheist told me that the origins of Judaism is a pagan Canaanite god. Is that true? What are the origins of Judaism?
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
Want more from Tim Staples?