- 03:09 - How did the Church Fathers know when to take Scripture literally and when to take it figuratively?
- 07:12 - Does the name “deuterocanon” mean that those books are somehow less inspired than the rest of Scripture?
- 11:55 - If someone gets civilly divorced and has no children, can he get an annulment and become a priest?
- 17:00 - Does a divorced and remarried person (without annulment) automatically go to hell if they’re still remarried when they die?
- 22:05 - Why do people have such big problems with Vatican II?
- 34:33 - Since Hebrews says “The greater blesses the lesser,” how do we understand the Psalms when they say “Bless the Lord, O my soul”?
- 40:08 - How do we know that the Roman Catholic Church is correct instead of the Orthodox Church?
- 46:03 - How do I respond to someone who says that it doesn’t matter what religion we belong to as long as we all believe in the same God?
- 50:23 - How can I answer the charge that the Bible says there’s no Trinity?
The Twentieth-Century Apologetical Rollercoaster by Jim Blackburn
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate