Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 04:43 - Jesus instituted the Eucharist at the Last Supper. When did the Eucharist begin to be celebrated at a daily liturgy?
- 07:28 - What is the Catholic response to imputation, the belief that God punished Jesus?
- 14:57 - When we pray to St. Raphael, is he healing us or is he bringing us healing from God? How does this work?
- 21:48 - If I can’t be absolved of something right now, can God still hear my prayers? Are my prayers still efficacious?
- 31:52 - Why does Jesus use the word “woman” to address his mother? Would it have been culturally shocking at that time?
- 44:30 - Is the Amazonian Synod in continuity with or inspired by the teachings of the second Vatican council?
- 52:10 - Is God capable of evil?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate