- 02:24 - How can the Saints handle the quantity of prayers based on Daniel 10:10-14?
- 10:35 - Is it proper to go to confession for not being able to kneel at the appropriate times at Mass?
- 13:00 - Is scattering of ashes after cremation allowable?
- 15:32 - Has Vatican II been interpreted in a strict neo-scholastic way?
- 19:49 - If there is no wine at Mass can there be a Consecration?
- 22:25 - Did Paul ordain Linus instead of Peter?
- 28:59 - Why do Catholic people confess their sins to priests?
- 32:54 - How can a person who has never heard of Jesus get to heaven?
- 40:20 - How is it okay for Saint relics to be scattered all over the world?
- 45:05 - Can you clarify why we have one chalice that we share instead of individual cups?
- 50:58 - How do we call out our brothers and sisters at Mass for inappropriate behavior?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donatewww.catholic.com/support-us