What is keeping you from the Catholic Church?
- 12:27 - Having to go back to confession makes me feel like, what is the point in even trying? I will just be back there again.
- 18:03 - Why do people have to get an annulment to be married and part of the Church?
- 30:17 - I am a pastor but I am drawn to the Catholic Church. It is hard for me to want to be Catholic when I see public figures claiming to be Catholic but also speaking heresies and not living Catholic lives. How can I overcome this?
- 42:22 - What is the relationship of the Pope and Catholic Church to other Christian denominations?
- 47:34 - My obstacle to Catholicism is that I am not Catholic, but I am not allowed to receive the Eucharist. I am insulted that I cannot receive even though I believe it is the Body and Blood of Christ.
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate