How do we answer those who say that faith saves and baptism is merely symbolic or merely a public manifestation of an inner reality?
- 17:28 - What is the real difference between a baptized and non-baptized person?
- 22:55 - If I baptize my son Catholic and someday, he chooses to leave the Church, what will happen to him? Should we wait to baptize him until it is his choice?
- 34:31 - How can a Baptist baptism be valid if they don’t believe a baptism is regenerative?
- 37:22 - How can an infant repent and be baptized?
- 45:23 - Is there any way to baptize a baby spiritually if the parents are not baptizing them?
- 51:49 - Does a convert have to get rid of the “once saved, always saved” belief when they are baptized Catholic?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate