This week, we are hearing from some of the best and brightest women in the world on issues ranging from life, to work, to roles in the Church and everything in between.
- 06:25 - How do we respond to people who say, why is abortion bad if the baby goes straight to heaven anyway?
- 11:45 - My friend says that Planned Parenthood provides women with other health benefits that make it a valuable institution. How can I respond to her?
- 14:38 - I am a sidewalk counselor. We have a few signs, and one says that the pill is a contributor to breast cancer. A lady told us, shame on you, you’re spreading misinformation and doing those women a disservice. How can I respond to this?
- 18:43 - Is pulling the plug on someone assisting in their suicide?
- 29:48 - What is the definition of being pro-life? It seems like a very narrow view of supporting them to birth, but not beyond.
- 41:25 - My friend says it is better to have legal abortion than back-alley abortions. How would you respond to this?
- 45:10 - How do you keep your cool when people are being very inconsistent or rude in an argument?
- 50:45 - What are some good pro-life books and resources for me to learn how to argue for pro-life?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate