- 11:43 – You’re using a lot of emotional language. Why should people object to their decision to choose their gender?
- 18:41 - I’ve never heard of consecrated virginity until recently. Until when do we start exploring that option?
- 23:30 Children in the womb are given hormones that make them more masculine or feminine, that is why we have so much confusion.
- 33:04 - What would you say to someone who struggles with pornography?
- 36:52 - Could you give me resources on what chastity looks like for a married couple?
- 42:49 - Wouldn’t the proper term for transgender more accurately be called “tran-neutured?” Is it actually possible to change genders?
- 46:15 - How does one remain chaste in today’s society when the world only focuses on physical satisfaction?
- 48:33 - Is it true that women like to fool around before marriage?
- 51:29 - Hopkins used to do gender reassignment surgeries and stopped because of the high depression rates. Now they are doing them again. Why do you think that is?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate