The hosts of EWTN’s More 2 Life with Greg and Lisa Popcak talk about raising children in the Faith, and keeping faith with God as we live out our family lives.
- 14:54 - How was God created?
- 18:21 - What are some good materials for family faith formation? We’re doing our own faith formation with our teenagers.
- 23:58 - What would be your advice for bringing the faith to the dinner table and bedtime when the children are very young?
- 33:33 - Our oldest son is doing confirmation preparation and is questioning why he needs to receive the sacrament. Could you give some advice on how I can help him understand the significance?
- 42:46 - I raise my grandson and I’m a newly converted Catholic. I’m looking for any advice on being both the best mom and raising him in the faith.
- 50:12 - My communication with my teens has been severed recently, mostly by their choice. I’ve never pursued legal rights with their mother. I have a checkered past, but have been living the faith for several years now. How can I win their hearts and minds and teach them the faith I have grown to love?
- Discovering God Together: The Catholic Guide to Raising Faithful Kids by Greg and Lisa Popcak
- Prove It! God by Amy Welborn
- Beyond the Birds and the Bees: Raising Sexually Whole and Holy Kids by Greg and Lisa Popcak
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate