- 12:22 - I’m a member of St. Paul’s Street Evangelization. I want to get a feel for what the core difference is between the old and the new evangelization. We’re considered new evangelization, but I feel our work is very Jesus-based.
- 14:49 - Do I have the right motivation for wanting to go out and evangelize?
- 17:27 - I have also noticed the Protestantization within the Church. I feel it is important for people to be properly catechized before they go out to evangelize. What are your thoughts?
- 19:42 - One of our local churches is evangelizing after inviting people over for a barbecue. Does this fall in line with the old evangelization?
- 28:05 - One of my favorites is the story of the rich and how Jesus evangelized them. What are your thoughts on how we can implement similar principles?
- 32:25 - I feel our Catholic schools are part of our evangelization. I feel they have deteriorated since Vatican II and focusing on athletics. Our students don’t know about the Church. What are thoughts?
- 40:06 - How can Jesus be a model for us to evangelize to Protestants?
- 44:35 - How do we go about debunking the faith of Islam and introduce our faith?
- 47:10 - Why don’t more of our priests lead Bible studies at our churches?
- 50:33 - We have some young people evangelizing to non-believers with an online magazine. How do you balance this when a lot of our Catholic base is against us having a dialogue with non-Christians?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate