- 03:40 - I am wondering if my Baptism was valid. I was baptized in the Baptist church and I think there was a separation of form and matter. Can you help me?
- 11:22 - Should girls be permitted to be altar servers?
- 16:54 - How do I teach kids how to pray? 34-
- 21:11 - What are the guidelines for incensing at Mass? When the priest has the water and wine put into the chalice, they always wipe the inside a little bit after. Why?
- 25:14 - What does the Catholic Church teach about how people should use their money? Should they give it all to the Church?
- 27:49 - My friend is searching for belief in God and feeling a fear for death. How can I help them to come to believe in God?
- 35:33 - I recently came back to the Church. My fiance doesn’t want our son to be baptized so young, she wants him to decide for himself. How can I talk to her about this important sacrament?
- 40:11 - When the priest holds up one host and that becomes the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity, when do the rest of the hosts become consecrated?
- 41:52 - I am coming into the Church and I am trying to explain to my father the Catholic Church’s authority. He said that I am trusting my human authority to pick the Catholic Church. How can I respond?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate