Listeners are welcome to call in with any question about the Catholic faith.
- 05:25 - How do Catholics understand the two natures of Christ? Since he was human, did he make mistakes?
- 11:31 - Can we go to confession over the phone and receive absolution?
- 13:13 - What do you think about the statue of St. Louis being removed?
- 18:00 - If a priest is excommunicated and then brought back into communion with the Church, would they come back as a priest or as a layperson?
- 22:57 - Why does the Catholic Church still worship on Sunday when the Sabbath was on Saturday?
- 30:37 - What does the word ‘blessing’ mean? How can we possibly bless the Lord? Why does the Bible say, “Bless the Lord, o my soul!”?
- 33:48 - Was Christ perfect because he never sinned, or was he unable to sin because he was perfect?
- 40:48 - Do the different orders of priests in Catholic Church believe different things or do they have the same faith?
- 43:06 - Can you delineate between the Catholic Church and the Roman Catholic Church? I am thinking about coming back to the Church.
- 47:57 - The Commandments say, “Thou shalt have no other Gods before thee.” Is that law being broken by saying the Rosary?
- 49:50 - Did Jesus learn carpentry from St. Joseph? St. Thomas Aquinas says that Jesus didn’t learn anything from anybody.
- 52:03 - Was the Virgin Mary born perfect or did she make herself perfect by not sinning?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate