- 15:51 - Is it a sin NOT to make a daily examination of conscience?
- 19:34 - I am a Catholic and have a girlfriend who is non-denominational. What do we need to do to be married in the Catholic Church?
- 21:59 - In John 6, Jesus says to eat his Body and drink his Blood. Would they have known how to do that?
- 28:38 - What is the primary mission of the Catholic Church?
- 32:06 - If the Catholic Church is the one true Church, then why is the Holy Spirit so clearly moving in Protestant churches?
- 35:35 - What can I do to feel God more?
- 40:50 - Why is it easier to get an annulment today versus in the past?
- 48:30 - My son is dating a non-Catholic Christian and they are considering marriage. She plans to contracept because she only wants one child. Is this okay?
- 51:14 - Protestant friends have invited me to their services. Is it appropriate for me to go?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate