Fr. David Meconi takes pastoral and apologetics questions from listeners.
- 06:00 - I recently purchased a home altar kit. We have not gotten any of it blessed. How can I bless my candles and icons, etc?
- 08:08 - My husband and I were married in 2001, but he left me in 2012. I have been trying to find him, but he has not given me a divorce or an annulment. I want to be a part of a third order. Can I call myself a bride of Christ?
- 18:16 - Why can’t the priest consecrate the bread and wine for us at home through the TV?
- 22:22 - How do angels and demons fight?
- 28:00 - Why can’t men with schizophrenia be priests?
- 30:43 - Can you expand on why Jesus says, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”
- 40:50 – Why was Satan allowed to do so much to Job’s family?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate