Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:19 - Was the reign of David supposed to be continually held by his descendants until the time of Christ’s birth?
- 13:17 - Does the Catholicity of the Church come from the Eucharist or from the unity of the Church?
- 17:00 - What do the letters above Jesus on the cross mean?
- 21:14 - My Protestant friend says, “The things Catholics do don’t matter, just repent and be saved.” How can I respond to this?
- 28:45 - When did Mary get her glorified body if she didn’t die?
- 34:00 - Can I get some points for talking to my brother who wants to leave the Church and become a Lutheran?
- 42:05 - Is there Scriptural evidence for following religion and not just believing in Jesus?
- 47:18 - I am struggling in my prayer life. Why do we need to pray if God knows our needs?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate