Today, countless people have drifted away from their faith.
You know the story:
- Faithful parents and grandparents see their children and grandchildren fall away from the Church.
- At first, they just stopped going regularly, but they still considered themselves Christian.
- Then, later, they or their children stopped even thinking of themselves as Christian.
- Eventually, some even turn bitter and hostile to religion.
This sorrowful sequence has played itself out over and over—literally millions of times. Perhaps it’s played out even in your own family.
The good news is that there’s hope. That’s why we’re releasing a new book by apologist Matt Nelson. It’s called Just Whatever: How to Help the Spiritually Indifferent Find Beliefs that Really Matter.
The book is designed to help people without firm, Catholic beliefs, regardless of where they are coming from:
- They may identify as Christians only in a kind of vague way.
- They may say they are “spiritual” but opposed to “organized religion.”
- Or they may be hostile to religion altogether!
Whatever their current views, Matt’s new book contains winning, persuasive means for helping them get past their current difficulties and see just how important it is to have a life-transforming encounter with God!
If you’re able to give $40 or more then, as a thank you for your generosity, we’d like to send you a FREE copy of Just Whatever: How to Help the Spiritually Indifferent Find Beliefs that Really Matter.
If you’re able to donate $75 or more, we’ll also send you a copy of A Mind at Peace: Reclaiming an Ordered Soul in the Age of Distraction by Christopher Blum and Joshua Hochschild.
It goes to the root of the distractions and worldliness that lead so many people away from God today and shows how you and your loved ones can reclaim peace of mind in the midst of modern turmoil.
Catholic Answers needs your help, so please be generous.