Time is running out to help Catholic Answers’ annual Summer Campaign. We’re in the lean summer months, and this year we’re facing a forecast summer shortfall of $220,000 before our income picks up again later in the year.
This is a crucial time, because we need to offset that drop in donations.
To thank you for your support, we have several gifts we’d like to send you.
If you’re able to donate $50 or more, we’d like to send you:
- All five talks in The Trent Horn Collection, including not only Trent’s beginner’s guide to defending the Faith but also how to talk with people about hot-button issues like abortion, same-sex marriage, relativism, and God’s existence!
- The three latest volumes in our 20 Answers series. They cover Bible difficulties, bioethics, and Judaism.
If you’re able to donate $90 or more, we’d like to send you:
- Trent Horn’s latest book, What the Saints Never Said: Pious Misquotes and the Subtle Heresies They Teach You. (You’ll be amazed to learn some of the things the saints never said—though you’ve heard them for years!)
- Michael Augros’s new book The Immortal in You: How Human Nature Is More Than Science Can Say, which shows why we’re immortal beings and not just the meat “machines” skeptics think we are
Finally, if you’re able to donate $180 or more, we’d like to send you:
- All of the above, plus
- Steve Ray’s latest DVD, The Footprints of God: Elijah & Elisha—featuring two of the most important and mysterious prophets in the Bible
- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen’s classic book Go to Heaven: A Spiritual Roadmap to Eternity, in which this renown evangelist reveals the spiritual principles that have now led him to be declared venerable by the Holy See
- The Didache Bible—a new study Bible from Ignatius Press with commentaries based on The Catechism of the Catholic Church.
Every year, Catholic Answers seeks to win souls for Christ in countless ways, but we can’t do this work without your help.
For whatever help you can offer, you have our sincerest thanks.
Catholic Answers needs your help, so please be generous.