Callers with questions about Sacred Scripture are welcome today.
- 00:45 - When Saul went to see the medium in the Old Testament, who was that medium talking to? I used to be a seventh day Adventist and we didn’t believe that dead people went to heaven or hell.
- 11:57 - Where in the Bible does it say that a Catholic can’t marry outside of the Catholic Church?
- 21:10 - What translation of the Bible do Catholic Churches in the United States use during the Mass?
- 24:14 - It seems that there is evidence that Sts. Peter and Paul were in Rome at the same time. Did they know that and each other?
- 32:47 - In the 2 Kings, Elijah is taken up into heaven. Was this literally an assumption of Elijah into heaven or were people just saying he had died?
- 35:25 - How do I defend the fact that Catholics can eat pork, even though Jesus says in Mark that it is unclean?
- 40:30 - Which translation of the Bible do you use the most?
- 46:10 - Where can you find “Glory be to the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit” in the Bible?
- 50:11 - How can 1 Corinthians 7:20 & 25 be inspired Scripture if St. Paul is giving his opinion and not strictly delivering the Word of God?
- 54:00 - Are there any books in the Bible that may have been written by a woman?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate