- 06:46 - Is the newest booster vaccine approved by the Catholic Church?
- 11:40 - Why are the gospels named Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John if they weren’t necessarily written by those men?
- 19:05 - In Tobias in the Douay–Rheims I find a story about a dog and the angels. I don’t find that story in any other translation. Why is that?
- 34:44 - Is Mt. 28:19 a directive for everyone or just priests?
- 41:16 - I know we are required to forgive whether they want forgiveness, but we must want to be forgiven for God to forgive us. Why is that?
- 47:48 - Why did Jesus tell Mary Magdalene not to touch him but told Thomas to touch his wounds?
- 51:28 - Can a priest perform their priestly duties without a stole? Where is the stole in the bible?
More from Catholic.com
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donate