- 04:17 - In Gen 46-48, it says Abraham, Jacob, Isaac died in their hundreds. The calculate it by multiplying numbers. Example (5x5x7, 6x6x5, etc.). Is there a specific meaning behind that?
- 11:15 - Does the bible say which form of government is ideal?
- 19:20 - Why is it rare that passion narrative pieces are read throughout the year in Mass?
- 21:34 - Is there a bible passage that clarifies either the Nicene creed and apostles’ creed statement “conceived by the Holy Spirit” or “incarnate of the Holy Spirit?”
- 29:15 - Maccabees say that it’s good to pray for the dead. What good did it do at that time if Jesus hadn’t opened the gates of heaven yet?
- 35:04 - What was Luther’s theological foundation for breaking away from the Church?
- 44:50 - What is the legitimacy of the 3 vocations and is being single a vocation?
- 52:04 - Why would Abraham and Isaac go to other kingdoms and claim that their wives were their sisters?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate