- 3:39 – Why have we rejected the book of Enoch?
- 06:30 - Where in Scripture does it support Christ’s “Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity” in the Eucharist?
- 13:00 - Was there a practice at the time of Jesus where the Bride and Groom would have sent the guests home with wine as a gift? Was the miracle at Cana important because of this?
- 16:40 - Why did Jesus tell the Gerasene demoniac to go and tell his family about his miraculous healing?
- 21:25 - Is it possible that the Nephilim are Neanderthals that are referenced in Scripture?
- 29:41 - Was it a sign of faith from Abraham when he told his servants that he and Isaac would be back?
- 33:00 - In Matthew 2, when Joseph decides to go to Nazareth, which prophet is being referred to?
- 39:10 - How is the Bible a Catholic book?
- 44:23 - Where in the Bible does it say that Jesus’ Body without the Blood is enough?
- 49:39 - Why does Jacob wrestle with an angel? Aren’t they on the same side?
Want more from Jimmy Akin?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate