- 02:54 - Did Jesus put himself in Mary’s womb since he’s God?
- 04:33 - I don’t think that Jesus was the Messiah. Why do Christians believe this?
- 12:52 - In 2nd Corinthians 5:18, it talks about the ministry of reconciliation. Is this approved text for the sacrament? If not, what does it mean instead?
- 20:22 - How can we interpret Romans 13:2 in reference to injustice in the world with the government? For example with the revolutionary war.
- 24:13 - Since only the Father knows the end of the world, does that mean that Jesus isn’t all knowing?
- 32:29 - Could you explain the typology of Mary being the Ark of the new covenant? Is it too far to say if someone touched her that they would die?
- 39:16 - In Mark Ch 3:21, Jesus’ family thought he was “out of his mind”. How does this fit in with the Catholic understanding of the holy family?
- 45:39 - Jesus said “I’m the way, the truth, and the life”. How do you get someone to understand that there’s a truth higher than their own?
- 50:06 - What kind of authority does the bible have if the Church is able to make decisions not based on the bible?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate