- 01:10 - Joshua 10:12-13 doesn’t make any sense, because we know that the sun doesn’t move.
- 16:22 - Why did Jesus change the names of the apostles?
- 22:33 - Why don’t Catholics learn the Bible like other denominations do?
- 29:00 - Why does Jesus call himself the good shepherd? Didn’t a lot of shepherds eventually slaughter their sheep?
- 38:15 - Since Jesus will come to judge the living and the dead, does that mean some people won’t die before going to heaven?
- 40:30 - Why wasn’t it a sin for Jesus to stay in the temple for three days?
- 43:20 - Are angels boys or girls? If neither, why is Michael called a boy?
- 45:54 - The Bible and Jesus seem to talk about so many different ways we can fall into sin. How does that square with the Catholic teaching that we can only go to heaven if we’re in a state of grace?
- 49:43 - Was Adam the first man or were there other humans before him?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate