- 03:59 - I’m a Protestant and I’m wondering about regenerative baptism and Acts 10. How does it fit in with the Holy Spirit being upon them before and them being baptized because of it?
- 11:38 - Last Sunday the gospel was “It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a wealthy person to get to heaven”. What does Jesus truly mean by that?
- 21:52 - What is the true name of the Messiah? I’ve heard that it’s Jesus but I’ve heard others as well.
- 28:49 - I read in the New Testament that Jesus had brothers. Is this true?
- 35:51 - Could you compare the passage Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” with Sirach 3:18-19 in terms of humility?
- 42:05 - In 1 Corinthians chapter 7 when St. Paul tells those who he’s speaking to to be celibate like him, is he speaking to administrators or the congregation of laity?
- 49:20 - In the bible it says Adam and Eve made original sin, so why is Mary the only one in the entire universe born without original sin?
- 51:11 - We have a soul and pray, go to confession, etc. to improve it, but did Jesus have a soul like us?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate