Bible questions, Catholic Answers.
- 03:24 - What does the Bible say about the difference between mortal and venial sin?
- 13:11 - There seems to be a contradiction between Matthew 28:2 and Luke 24:2. How do we reconcile these?
- 18:48 - There is a verse in Numbers 5 that pro-choice people use to say abortion is Bible approved. How can I refute this?
- 28:43 - In different places in the gospels, Peter is referred to as Simon, son of Jonah, and Simon, son of John. Which is it? Who is his father?
- 32:28 - Some flat earthers say that the Bible supports their theory. Is this true?
- 37:35 - What was the authenticity of the Council of Janmia?
- 43:40 - In John 20:17, Jesus says, “I ascend to my Father and your Father, and to my God and your God.” How do you explain that?
- 50:49 - How can I speak with my Protestant friends about Mary as the woman in the Revelation?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate