- 02:34 - Should we literally interpret Genesis? Must all Catholics believe in the literal interpretation of Genesis?
- 08:50 - In Psalm 95, it discusses the “great King over all the gods.” Why does it say this? There is only one God.
- 18:00 - When Pontius Pilate washed his hands of Jesus’ fate, was he cleared of guilt or responsibility?
- 19:19 - Prior to the modern-day scholars and apart from Origen, where do we ever see the connection made between Isaiah 22 and Matthew 16?
- 22:00 - The Bible says that the Jews are the chosen people and Muslims, Jews, and Christians all worship the same God. Scripture also requires us to eat Jesus’ Body and Blood. How do we square these things?
- 29:00 - What was there no affirmation of the books of the Bible during the earlier councils of the Church?
- 33:11 - What is the purpose of the Old Testament law?
- 36:35 - Thank you for your new book. Can you help me to understand the Catholic perspective of James 2:24?
- 44:55 - Does Scripture teach us what heaven and eternity will be like?
- 49:37 – What does Luke 23:28-32 mean?
- 52:47 - What is your opinion on the Living Bible translation, Catholic edition?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate