Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 07:33 - I need more clarification on the theology of liberation.
- 18:12 - Why can’t non-Catholics receive the Eucharist even though they fully understand the concept behind it, and why do you have to go through RCIA and receive all the sacraments to be worthy of receiving the Eucharist?
- 33:49 - Can you clarify what is meant in Scripture when it says that “except for in sexual immorality,” divorce is not allowed? It seems like the Church doesn’t uphold that.
- 48:00 - Where in the Bible does it say to pray to saints? My dad is Lutheran, and we really disagree on this.
- 51:23 - Where does the idea come from that there is doctrine separate from the Bible?
- 53:26 - What was the Council of Orange?
Want more from Jimmy Akin?