How is suffering good or beneficial? Should we ask for it? Find out here, with Marcellino D’Ambrosio.
- 16:42 - How can I look at suffering with gratitude as a Catholic?
- 20:58 - How can I discern when suffering is from God and when it is not from God?
- 23:45 - How can we accept suffering caused by evil acts? How do the victims cope with that suffering?
- 33:02 - I bought your book and I want you to explain what we sacrifice when we attend Mass.
- 43:30 - How do we reconcile the desire for healing and acceptance of suffering?
- 47:12 - Is it okay to offer up suffering to God that we have brought upon ourselves?
- 49:11 - Can you give me an example of how to join our suffering to Christ?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate