Who was Jesus? Can we really know that he lived? What was the early Church really like?
- 16:51 - What is the Didache and what role does it play in the Church?
- 20:24 - How do we know how the apostles were martyred?
- 31:06 - Did the Romans record Jesus’ death on an official record?
- 35:40 - How would Jesus have looked? It seems like icons and images portray him in a certain way.
- 41:20 - Recently, there was an idea circulated that Jesus being Lord and Savior was invented in the sixth century by Constantine. How can you refute that?
- 44:10 - How do you think God has given us evidence of our faith in this age of science?
- 50:57 - Do you know of a book that I could give to someone who believes the New Testament was made up to make the Old Testament seem real and true?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate