- 06:48 - Could dark energy be associated with angelic/ demonic energy / dark matter that God created at the beginning of the universe? As in, the reason we have missing/ dark matter and/ or energy is due to the spiritual world or dimension we can’t see but know is there?
- 13:33 - Is it possible to pray for the souls who have already gone to Hell? And if so, would it do any good? I would love to hear what you have to say, even if you can’t answer my question.
- 17:41 - Did toddler Jesus have meltdowns and temper tantrums, and can we guess if Mary ever lost her patience on him and yelled at him?
- 22:54 - How is original sin, inherited from Adam and Eve, different from the biologically discredited idea of inheritance of acquired characteristics (Lamarckian evolution). In other words it seems analogous to the story of how the bear lost its tail (easily googled).
- In the spirit of transparency, I’m a professor of biological anthropology but also a Christian. I know the scientific and religious truth in this matter can be reconciled, but I don’t know enough to be able to do it by myself.
- 39:57 - Is string theory (or implications drawn from string theory) incompatible with Theism and Christianity?
- 43:55 - In terms of the theory of infinite possible futures, are there an infinite numbers of past timelines? Or do all possibilities combine into one single “past” timeline?
- 47:34 - Could you speak a bit about Adam and Eve and the other hominids—many of which seemed to have used tools, bury the dead, and made cave art.
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate