- 03:51 - Would it have been morally just for Elrond to have thrown Isildur into the fires of Mt Doom when he refused to destroy the One Ring, as a way to ensure its destruction?
- 14:02 - I have one question about The Chaplet of the Divine Mercy.
- I do not understand the words Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.
- Father and Son are One Divinity, right? So… how can I offer God to God when there is One God?
- 17:18 - Have there been any documentaries, or at minimum, speculations of people who have claimed to come back in time from the distant future (with perhaps a story to tell —and what is heading our way)?
- 20:06 - If you were involved in a teleportation accident that created a duplicate of you, would that person have to confess your sins?
- 23:40 - If Christ died to Redeem all, would alien scriptures reference an alien Redeemer, or are all aliens Unfallen, thus not needing Revelation and Salvation? Related to this, if Satan knew that the Incarnation would occur on Earth, did he then ignore aliens, thus leaving them Unfallen? Therefore, if and when Humanity travels to the stars, might we be the cause of their Fall? Continuing on this theme, since working with tools was a punishment due to Original Sin, it could be argued that technology is a sign of a Fallen species. Since we haven’t seen any evidence of ETs, might that be proof that aliens are Unfallen?
- 32:49 - What are your thoughts on Gulf War Syndrome?
- 39:45 - If a family wanted their child baptized in Klingon or a pre-Christian Babylonian language. Assuming an accurate but not Vatican-approved translation, would it be valid? This is obviously theoretical but speaks to the point of whether a translation or interpretation is assumed to be valid or not before any Vatican intervention on the text.
- 45:00 - Would it have been possible to hold a spelling bee in ancient Egypt?
- 48:50 - Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?
- 51:45 - Is it possible for a species (such as an alien, or an understudied cephalopod) to have a powerful brain comparable to or even greater than our own, but not an immortal soul?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate