Jimmy Akin, senior apologist at Catholic Answers, selects from weird and wacky questions submitted via the internet and tackles them head on in this episode of “Weird Questions.” If you have a mysterious, fantastic, or otherworldly query, please email it to [email protected].
- 03:50 - Is it possible that at the Transfiguration, when Jesus met Moses and Elijah, it was the same meeting as Exodus 34 and 1 Kings 19? Since Moses looked while Elijah didn’t, was that the reason Moses’ face shined while Elijah’s didn’t?
- 07:27 - What role do you think a Guardian Angel might play in the life of a super-hero? Night Crawler Is Catholic.
- 12:47 - Would prayers or sacraments be valid in a fictional language like Elvish?
- 20:12 - Where is the Ark of the Covenant?
- 29:13 - How about in the future if modern medicine could bring back people after death what would happen to their soul when they were dead? What would happen to the soul once they were brought back to life?
- 39:35 - Did Jesus have vestigial organs?
- 43:45 - Are we sure Judas is in hell?
- 49:33 - Are there pizza rolls in heaven?
- 52:17 - How do Neanderthals figure into the creation history?